Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Weekly Reflection for Week of January 30, 2017

     The first day of this week started out with our big ol' midterm exam. Though I felt pretty confident whilst taking the exam, my grade just kind of looked at me and said "ha, I beg to differ". On the bright side, I got higher than a fifty, so my "grade" was pretty okay. On the not so bright side, I've been far too busy recently to actually look at what I did wrong, which I need to be better at for exams in the future.
     Tuesday kicked Domain Four into gear with standard 4.1. The packet done on the experiments of Mesleson and Stahl made sense to me. Light things should indeed be higher up than heavier things. I also thought that disruptive replication (I think that's what the name was at least) was a really funny hypothesis to have on DNA replication. However, I guess back then they didn't really know better.
    Wednesday brought the J-man himself, Jeff M into our lives. Though many were very harsh on the poor guy, when Nina, Gridley, and I accused him of being a delusional man with little sense of who he truly is, we tried to do it in the most polite way possible.
     Thursday brought talk of replication, which is a personal favorite. I think coding RNA to proteins is super fun just because I like looking at charts and feeling like I'm doing big fun puzzles. This day also wrapped up the Official Roast of Jeff M.
     With Friday came talk of replication, another thing I feel like I'm pretty solid on. However, one thing from Friday that I wish I could've done better was to write my homework down correctly so I'd remember to do this journal entry on time. But so it goes. There's always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment