Sunday, June 26, 2016

EASH - #15 (1/???)

I'm not going to lie to you here, when I first saw geocaching on this list, I had no idea what it was. So I figured I would get the app, yknow, just to see what happened. Well, while I was in the park with Rhiannon and Brady, I got a notification saying there was one near by. One what? One geocache I guess. I didn't really know. (Disclaimer: since I hardly know what one is, I definitely don't know how to set up a tournament, but bare with me here, I'm trying.) But of course, in the name of AP Bio, I dragged both my friends down the street, from the park to about Flatbreads. We were walking around pretty aimlessly trying to find...I dunno...something. Then this man from the info kiosk names Vinny brought told us he knew where it was, and led us into the neighboring alley. (A little weird, I know, but hear me out.) From there he pointed out something on the telephone booth. It was a bottle cap with a magnetic bottom. We unscrewed the top, and all wrote our names on the paper inside, before putting it back where we found it. But yeah, that was my first geocache experience. Can't wait to find more (I think).

June 20, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment