Sunday, June 26, 2016

EASH - #5 (2/2)

Fun fact about me: I've lived in New Hampshire for eight years. And out of those eight years, I had been to Cathedral Ledge 0 times. However, that all changed when I googled the nearest state park to the Weather Discovery Center. We drove up to the top, and it was actually pretty neat. Tait pointed out a bunch of recognizable landmarks, which was pretty cool, however, he did respectfully decline my request for him to do a back flip off the un-fenced edge, which was kind of lame, but at least the rest of the experience was awesome. I even brought my uke for even more jams, though not pictured. And also, I couldn't find a map for this one either. Am I looking in the wrong spots? Am I going insane? Probably both, I don't know anymore. But again, I guess that's what Google is for.

June 24, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment